Monday, July 13, 2026

What a headache

 Yes, I was awake about 5AM with a real pounder and one side of my face feeling numb. I usually get two migraines a year, during an extreme cold spell in winter and the opposite in summer. 

I watered my gardens and took a quick run up to give my Pal some paperwork I'd copied for her. Her house was lovely and cool with no AC! It is very hot today but tomorrow looks worse!


It's usually nice and comfortable here early in the morning, then again late afternoon. Not quite today though.


My hanging baskets are doing great. I'm not sure what kind of petunias these are. The flowers are very tiny, maybe the size of a nickle. They don't require deadheading like regular petunias. Tomorrow morning I will give them a touch of fertilizer in their morning drink.


4 comments:

  1. The flowers look great. I hope your head doesn’t get too bad in the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful petunia basket.
    Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. It is a good day to hide out inside. Hope there aren't too many more like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Migraine has left the building, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete