Tuesday, May 28, 2024

I wet my plants

 Okay, the sky did. It rained most of yesterday and quite a bit again today.

The coming days are warmer and sunnier.  I might have to cut the grass again. The weeds are going crazy, but they are a bit easier to pull when they are a tad taller.

I pulled the card from the deep camera between showers. I see the doe hanging about at the bottom of the trail. I'm not seeing a fawn or two, but you know they/it is down there. 

wild columbine

lots of lilacs this year

love those little faces


9 comments:

  1. Great shot of those little faces. I'm going to have to get me some of those:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to read that you are Safe and will Enjoy not wetting your pants.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time that I grew pansies in my garden I was so taken with them. I hadn't gardened before than, and I was very pleased with them and myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure was a good rain, over an inch. Grass cutting is rising right to the top of the list now. Expect to see fawns on the trail cameras soon. Such pretty faces...one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am never sure exactly when to expect the fawns. Late April, early May? I have had what looked like a pretty newborn as late as early June. What do you expect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she has delivered. I suspect twins.

      Delete