Our night temperatures have sure taken a nose dive! We haven't had a frost bite yet. The duvets are on the beds. We are NOT putting heat on yet.
We are still processing apples. There is one cloth shopping bag yet to go. There are baskets and bowls of vegetables cluttering up every flat surface in the kitchen.
My sweetie has done something to his knee causing him pretty extreme pain. His service calls have been stalled. If he feels any better and the weather is favorable, I'll go help out on one of the campground jobs. He can sit still and I'll be the goffer.
I'm trying to get ahead on my Christmas knitting projects. I'm just about finished a pair of boot socks. I found a pattern for some nice fingerless gloves to start next.
I feel the same way about engaging the heat, but it is crossing my mind which doesn't generally happen in September.
ReplyDeleteIt was noticeably cooler this AM. We actually had a small fire, just one stick of wood to take the chill and dampness away. I may be putting another layer on the bed tonight as well.
ReplyDeleteRecently dug out an half finished sweater from the spring and am cruising up the arms. Beginning to feel like it will be nice to wear it!
I think the coolness is partly to blame for the sciatica that reared up here in my life. I'm not against putting some form of heat on just to take the chill out of the trailer. It seems to hold it but a blanket on my knees at night is is something I tend to do.
ReplyDeleteDollarama sells Knee Wraps, that could give M just enough support to see him through the end of this season. Not expensive. Kathy carries one in her purse just in case.
ReplyDeleteBlogger has been hiding your post. going back to catch up.
Stay Safe and Enjoy!
It's about time.