Here we are at the Labour Day weekend!
The kiddies returned to school already this week.
We went shopping in a tiny village about 40 km from here. I FINALLY managed to buy a pair of Birkenstock closed shoes! My feet are sore from wearing them today, but that will improve. I've been slopping around for months in terrible footwear. These new shoes will tell my bones and muscles to shape up. I suffer from.planter faciitis and excessive outer pronation. Both contribute to sore feet.
This evening we harnessed up the pup and went for a walk. We are trying to get into a routine.
The cat is still among the living, though barely. If she doesn't fade away on her own before, the vet is making a house call on Tuesday.
My feet are like your feet.
ReplyDeleteI know you are doing everything you can to make her comfy. Holding you in my heart.
ReplyDeleteI would suggest you try the Hike or Lorax earth/grounding footwear. Not cheap but it's all I wear.
ReplyDeleteI love my Birkenstocks! They sure aren't cheap either. $220 plus taxes!!!
DeleteI love mine. We are worth it!
DeleteI buy GOOD footwear about every ten years. These are probably my last.
DeleteDid you know you can buy Birkenstock "inserts"? They are much cheaper and when I was suffering terribly with plantar fasciitis I used them with my Crocs. The inserts fit into the Crocs perfectly and it was absolute heaven to walk in them ....... I called them my 'Birkencrocs'. The MOST comfortable thing I could put on my feet.
ReplyDeleteI can pull the inserts out of my new shoes and put them in other footwear!
Delete