Gosh this week is flying by! Monday was a holiday of course, which threw us out of sync.
It was some sultry today. It felt like 35C though it was only 26 with a high humidex. I finally put the AC on at dinner time. We just couldn't take the humidity. My poor old power bill has taken an awful hit with this constant AC running.
I popped up to have a visit with my pal early this afternoon. She has had a visit to the hospital with a variety of problems. She is hoping to get moved to her new place in the town no later than the end of the month, where she will get more support services for daily living. I took her a bouquet of flowers from my garden.





Sultry fits.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely colours. Is that phlox in the second one up from the bottom?
ReplyDeleteYes it is. I love phlox. There were three colors in the bouquet that M brought me from the Mennonites out in Micksburg. She makes lovely seasonal arrangements. Lilies are my favorite. I've been scouting the nurseries in the area looking for some more.
DeleteI have phlox of three different colours here, one I rescued, just the hum-drum fuchsia colour, a deeper reddish one that I love, and another which is a deeper fuchsia colour than the first one.
DeleteLovely flowers for a friend in need.
ReplyDelete