Exciting moments in a mundane life.
Last week and this
Looks like the bridge near Fort Coulonge. Love the sunflowers.
Sure is!
These are worth seeing large by clicking. I like the bridge. Is Rosalea correct? I have not seen sunflowers around here this year..
They had big flower heads but the plants were surprisingly short. This family farm, Barkley Dick and Son, supply a lot of bird seed. I try to buy theirs for my feathered friends.
These photos were taken with my generic dslr camera I bought for a mere $30. I think it rivals my big Canon for a lot of shots.
Oh a couple of my favourites. Sunflowers and covered bridges.Loved Bridges of Madison County and went to stand on the bridge where it was filmed. ♥
I love the book and the movie. If I'd been blessed with a fifth daughter I would have named her Francesca.
Love the sunflowers!
Looks like the bridge near Fort Coulonge. Love the sunflowers.
ReplyDeleteSure is!
DeleteThese are worth seeing large by clicking. I like the bridge. Is Rosalea correct? I have not seen sunflowers around here this year..
ReplyDeleteThey had big flower heads but the plants were surprisingly short. This family farm, Barkley Dick and Son, supply a lot of bird seed. I try to buy theirs for my feathered friends.
DeleteThese photos were taken with my generic dslr camera I bought for a mere $30. I think it rivals my big Canon for a lot of shots.
DeleteOh a couple of my favourites. Sunflowers and covered bridges.
ReplyDeleteLoved Bridges of Madison County and went to stand on the bridge where it was filmed. ♥
I love the book and the movie. If I'd been blessed with a fifth daughter I would have named her Francesca.
DeleteLove the sunflowers!
ReplyDelete