Animal Hospital Veterinarian just called
All the test results are in and our poor girl is in end stage renal failure. There is no turning back.
I have to get up the nerve to call the local hospice vet to come visit. M just can't do it. She is his baby.
Oh darn. So sorry.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear of this. The loss of a pet is devastating and I will keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteIt's always hard to lose a Pet. They are part of your family.
ReplyDeleteStay Safe.
It's about time.
Ugh, we’ve had to go through the same thing many years ago. So sorry. It’s a tough call to make. - Jenn
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so sorry. Losing a family member is so hard! Sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteI am so very sorry, Karen. Those of us who have faced the situation are so in tune with what you feel. The Hospice vet will know what to do and when to do it, when to set her free. But it doesn't make the loss any easier. Biggest hugs to you both.
ReplyDeleteSo, so sorry. It is so hard.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing what is best for her.