Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Sad day

 Rest in Peace Kitty, you were such a sweet girl

She looks so robust and healthy in this photo. She quickly went downhill from advanced kidney disease triggered by diabetes.


After we calmed down a bit we went outside and smoothed the soil in the pet cemetery. Next time we go shopping we will hit the garden center and find some unique tulips for a marker. My old Emmy girl has lovely orange and black ones.

Next on the agenda was relocating an elderberry bush. It's not so much bush, more TREE. We moved it from the front garden to the back where it can spread and grow as tall as it likes.


9 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry about that. She was pretty and looked like a sweetie. You have a great plan for marking the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how things were. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss.
    It happened on my bad day.
    Stay Safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, Karen. The tulips are a wonderful idea. But it's still terribly hard. I've missed posts due to Blogger's reading list problem but I think it is back. Bookmarking you just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just catching up with a lot of blogs and I'm so sorry for your loss. She has a lovely place to rest in your backyard and you'll find the perfect flower for her grave site.

    ReplyDelete