Thursday, July 9, 2026

Refreshing

 We had a couple of hot hot days, but it broke overnight. This morning we are getting a lovely rain.

The deer flies are horrible. We don't seem to have as many dragonflies to take them out. Where are you dragonflies?

My Pal and I are hitting the town today to get her business taken care of. This is her first trip in Ruby. She is excited about that.

5 comments:

  1. I love the Dragonflies! They follow me around when I mow the lawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just over a cm of rain, but now the humidity and heat is coming back. It was a lovely respite of a day though!
    The deer flies increase as the humidity increases...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it isn't too bad for Saturday. Hoping to head to B.Bay for the Artisan event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a few. So glad the weather is a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are getting some relief. I haven't seen many dragonflies either but we don't seem to have deer flies (thank you!)

    ReplyDelete