Friday, July 31, 2026

Messy messy messy

 We are having (exterior) French doors replaced today.

Why does a simple "pop the old one out and new one in", have to get so complicated?

Porch boards and floor boards are being torn up. yucky yucky.

And to further complicate things

I started vacuuming up dead bugs by the thousand, and sawdust, but forgot to put the replacement filter back in the vacuum, which is now probably buggered for good because it is barely sucking. (Yes, I did put the new filter in)

And it's going to get hotter than haddes this afternoon and this gigantic hole in the south facing wall is letting in the heat.

What a day....

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Thankfully, it is not quite a warm today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Awaiting, with some concern, a report on the vacuum and the completed door. We have to do the kitchen window, at least, and I think I will hold off till September.

    ReplyDelete