Sunday, December 3, 2023

Lazy Sunday afternoon

 We have weather warnings coming at us from all sources today.

M. just got the car moved INTO the garage when the freezing rain started at 11AM. It didn't freeze rain long before turning to needle fine snow. The Pup and I waited until it turned to a nice snow about noon, then suited up. 

I walked into the woods with great gusto. There are so many rabbit tracks!! Some winters they seem to be quite scarce.  Unfortunately there was not a thing on the camera card which I find peculiar. I should have at least caught me changing the card.

The snow is falling quite hard now. Heavy snow will trip the camera for sure.

I had hoped to go to The Makers Market today, but not hitting the roads in this heavy snow. I'm going to finish up some more knitting projects.

5 comments:

  1. Smart to stick home today and be your own maker! Take care out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've still got raing freezing to everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It quit for a wee bit but it's back at it now as the day draws to a close.

      Delete
  3. Love walking in a snow storm. We were out for a nice hike, then came in where it is warm and cozy. The snow is adding up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renfrew, Arnprior and Carp got an awful dumping! I had hoped to get out again today but we ended up grocery shopping instead.

      Delete