Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tuesday started off on a positive note

 We kind of slept in today. Now that the weather is feeling kind of springish I keep the curtains on the east facing window open. There are Chrystal balls hanging in the window. When I wake up there are rainbows around the room if the sun is shining. 

It was so warm and sunny this morning. We hung around on the side porch for awhile.  M. cleaned the BBQ and I swept up a bit and opened lawn chairs.

The gas man came out this afternoon and got us set up for our installation in April.

It started to rain about 3PM. It didn't cool down to much, unlike Sarnia! Whoa!!! It was down to 4 from 20 when we were chatting late this afternoon!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely morning, rainy afternoon. I was knitting on the verandah while my bread rose, and we had our morning 'cuppa' out there. Weird and scary weather for early March.
    Your crystal balls sound delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED sitting out there with my tea, just the birds and water dripping somewhere. My youngest daughter sends me some of the most delightful gifts. She sent the largest ball and I've since bought several more. Hanging crystals in a sunny window brings such joy.

      Delete
  2. If Sarnia cooled, we should follow in due course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool and damp up this way today. We went for a walk with dog but didn't get far. Brrr

      Delete
  3. So glad you got to see the rainbows before the rain! I love those crystal things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you I'm looking forward to the later spring weather, but the weekend could bring some white stuff.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to begin on a positive note. The rain was quite something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a fine day. JG washed both of our vehicles, being that kind of a guy. Me, I sat in the sun and revelled.

    ReplyDelete