I can't believe it is Friday already. Where did the days go?
Wednesday I took a run to the town with my dear daughter T and my Pal. We did a little shopping, grabbed an iceCap from Tim Hortons and beat it home.
Today we bundled the pooch into the car and went to the lake for the afternoon. It was a nice day for a swim. I bought some adult floaties that sure helped my confidence in the open water. We thought about going out fishing with brother in law but it was a little too windy for me, so we ditched that plan. I get sea sick VERY easily. They are getting ready to host the pilgrims on the way to the shrine at Cornac, so they are busy getting set up anyway.
Tomorrow we are heading to Deep River to see some sights.
First I’ve heard of it. I must have passed it on the Opeongo, but nothing registered at the time.
ReplyDeleteAutumn on the Opeongo is spectacular. Coming down the hill to Cormac from Foymount is absolutely breath taking.
DeleteA dip in the lake sounds wonderful. I'm like you, not that fond of 'big' water. I don't get seasick, just not that great of a swimmer. I'm a wader and floater type of beach gal. 🤭
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like it's been a good week in many ways!
ReplyDelete